Breast Oncology Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Oncology opening in Palm Springs, California. Prestigious Cancer
program is seeking an experienced Oncology Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant to provide direct patient care to Beast Cancer
patients and support to a multidisciplinary health team working
within the scope of the Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant license and hospital privileges. Providing unrivaled
medical care and comprehensive cancer services in the areas of
Breast Oncology and Infusion Center. Demonstrates commitment to
system values through customer focus and process improvements. This
is a full-time OR part-time day shift position in an outpatient
setting! Excellent Quality of Life!! EDUCATION: Successful
completion of a Master's Degree in nurse practitioner program.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist the
physician in diagnosing, treating and managing patients
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and
record the data in the patient s electronic medical record; write
progress notes; prepare patient workups and summaries noting
pertinent positive or negative findings.
- Order and schedule laboratory studies, imaging studies and
diagnostic procedures; explain the necessity, preparation, nature
and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic
procedures to the patient.
- Functions independently to perform a complete history and
- Formulates a treatment plan.
- Uses evidence-based practice guidelines and assessment
- Prescribe medication and treatments and monitors the
effectiveness of interventions.
- Completes documentation and patient billing
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team members by making
- Facilitates patient and family education.
- Determines eligibility of patient for entry into clinical
- Relays appropriate information regarding patient care to the
- Provides symptom management.
- First call for practice with oncology centralized triage.
- Perform other duties incidental to the work described herein.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION: California licensure as a Nurse
Practitioner, California Nurse Practitioner Furnisher number, AHA
CPR (required). EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years relevant experience
providing patient care in a medical oncology or similar setting
(preferred). COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Est. Salary: $110,000.00 to $155,000.00 /year
- Part-Time: 3 days/week
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Matching 403B, Life,
Disability, CME Monies, Relocation Assistance, Tuition
Reimbursement and MUCH MORE!
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Palm Springs , Breast Oncology Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!