Certified Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Overview Join Our Palm Springs Team!Are you looking for a
therapeutic space to practice massage that is safe for you and your
clients? Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place
that helps you feel and deliver your best?As a massage therapist at
ourPalm Springsfranchised location,* you're part of a team that's
passionate about helping people feel their best through total body
care.At Massage Envy, we are committed to our clients AND our team
members. And, we have never been more committed to safety. Just so
you are aware, we engaged outside expertsleaders in their fieldto
review the Massage Envy standards targeted at sanitation and
infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of
members, guests, and employees in mind. Learn about our standards .
(Youll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment
you need for your safety and the safety of your clients.) If youre
looking for a safe, comfortable place to do what you do best, join
our team! Our massage therapists are employees and valued team
members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident
doing what they love. We take care of overhead costs and supplies,
marketing and building your book of business, so that you can focus
on performing massages to help members and guests feel their best.
And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides,
you'll get to see the long-term impact that your services make.
And, our perks are just beginning. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of youincluding paid time off,
sick time, employee assistance program and more
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work
- Free Membership to AMTA (American Massage Therapists
Association) includes insurance coverage, four free AMTA courses,
discounts to other AMTA trainings and an annual subscription to
Massage Therapy Journal & Massage Today
- A dedication to self-carewith an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love
- Continuing educationwith 12+ free CEs every year
- A commitment to safetyand providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests
- A regular clientele who you can get to know and build strong
and rewarding relationshipsWhat We'll Accomplish Together WHAT
WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHERAs a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients feel their best.
Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needswithin scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in the state of California.
- Customizing massage serviceswithin Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
membersWhat it Takes to Succeed WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEEDWe only
succeed together, so we're looking for team members in Palm Springs
with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in
this role are:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Relationship builderswho help members and guests pursue their
total body care goals.
- Well-skilled professionalswho delivery an amazing, safe and
therapeutice experience with every service.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care championswho can recommend follow-up visits and
additional services and products, as needed, to help clients pursue
their wellness goals.
- Great teammateswho show up on time, ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
- Service providers whohave a minimum of 500 hours of massage
therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion.
You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for Massage
Therapy for the State of California and be able to pass a
background and reference check with flying colors.We Believe Our
Differences Make Us BetterWe'reexcited to hear from Massage
Therapists with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great
job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status.If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place
where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet
you!*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Palm Springs , Certified Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Cabazon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!