RN Home Health Per Diem Days
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Location: Joshua Tree
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Per Diem, 8 Hour, Days
Hi-Desert Home Health is a part of the Desert Care Network, and is
based in Joshua Tree, California, on the Hi-Desert Medical Center
campus. We cover a large area, serving patients from Twentynine
Palms to Indio. As we are growing, we are looking for a motivated
and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our Home Health team.
Under general supervision, this position is assigned to provide
skilled nursing care to patients in their homes, following the
orders of the attending physician, and functioning as a member of
the interdisciplinary team.
1. Evaluate and assess the patient and his/her home
2. Communicate with the physician and other team members in order
to develop and coordinate the care plan and to report any changes
in the patient's condition.
3. Assist in implementing the patient's care plan.
4. Maintain current, accurate documentation in the client's medical
5. Maintain established departmental policies and procedures,
objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental and
infection control standards.
6. Maintain health care instruction to the patient as
7. Serve as the liaison between the patient, support staff and
8. Enhance professional growth and development through
participation in education programs, current literature, in-service
meetings and workshops pertaining to home care.
9. Attend required number of departmental meetings per year.
10. Direct and supervise home health aides.
11. Demonstrates sensitivity and competence in the care of ill
adult and patients relative to determining each patient's age
related physical, psychological and cultural needs.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing from an
* 1 year of experience as an RN, preferably in a home setting
* CPR Certification
* California RN license
* Valid CA Driver's license
* Current automobile insurance.
* Courses in Home Health and/or Hospice
* Public Health Nurse Training
* Prior supervisory experience of Aides preferred
* Knowledge of use of Personal Computer
* Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and
* Lifts supplies/equipment
* Lifts, positions, pushes and/or transfers patients
* Lifting requirement 25#
* Prolonged, extensive or considerable standing/walking
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Palm Springs , RN Home Health Per Diem Days, Healthcare , Joshua Tree, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!