Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Night shift 11:00pm to 7:30 am
Company: Valley Care Center
Location: Yucca Valley
Posted on: May 13, 2022
POSITION DESCRIPTION:Family owned and operated long term care
facility seeks a CNA for our night shift, 11 - 730, in our secured
facility in Yucca Valley . Its a smaller building wiht a tight knit
staff that affords flexibility and autonomy. Wages range from 17
and up for experience. As a nursing assistant, you will be -
responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with
established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the
Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator,
to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be
maintained at all times.QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
- Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever
maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly,
emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the
facility.GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: GENERAL
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility's established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident's reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: Valley Care Center, Palm Springs , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Night shift 11:00pm to 7:30 am, Healthcare , Yucca Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!