Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Palm Springs,
California. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com Premier Health Care System in Palm Springs is
seeking an experienced PACU Registered Nurse to join our Main
Candidates for this position will be responsible for: evaluating
Operating Room patients, planning and implementing post-op care,
recovering and stabilizing patients in the post-anesthesia unit,
participating fully in the interdisciplinary medical team and clear
and effective communication with patients and families. Candidates
must have a minimum of 1 year experience in the PACU and 2 years
experience in an acute setting overall.
Schedule is Days 4x10 hour shifts; Excellent Work-life Balance!
We offer a RN annual education stipend! You will be paid to earn
your MSN or DSN!! Highlights:
- Opportunity to provide top-notch patient care to post-operative
- Valuable on-the-job training and support of a collaborative
- Updated Magnet Status facility Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary that is experienced driven
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Vision, Medical, Dental, 403b,
Relocation, and MUCH MORE!
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Palm Springs , PACU Nurse, Healthcare , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!