Manager Neurosurgery Surgical Services
Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: November 24, 2018
Neurology opening in Palm Springs, California. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Health System hiring a Manager for their Neurosurgery Surgery Services Department! Candidate will be specifically managing the neurosurgery OR, be managing 4-6 FTE's, Manage to schedule of cases, ensuring that the equipment and supplies are available, on call for emergent cases, etc.Will consider experienced physician assistants, surgical technologist or nurses with management experience.The candidate is responsible to execute daily assignments, ensure clinical practice according to standard, and promote the efficient flow of the neurosurgery schedule, and patient flow throughout the perioperative continuum.Provides excellence in the delivery of patient care to patients of all ages as scheduled: accountable to ensure quality customer service and cost-efficiency is achieved and legal, professional and institutional policies, regulations, and standards are met.Develops/coordinates implementation of systems designed to efficiently support the execution of the neurosurgery scheduled (intraoperative) patient. Demonstrates the ability to form and maintain interpersonal relationships with a wide variety of interdisciplines; collaborates with surgeons and anesthesia providers in a manner that is perceived as positive, welcoming, and customer focused; demonstrates critical thinking skills and problem solving skills, integrating the concepts of coaching and mentoring; strives for quality outcomes, and efficient patient flow.
- Required: Clinical experience commensurate with knowledge, skills and ability typically acquired as a certified surgical technician, registered nurse, or physician assistant.
- Preferred: Masters in related field Licensure/Certification*
- Certified surgical technologist, physician assistant, or registered nurse Experience*
- Required: Two years of clinical experience. Five years of general surgery experience – additional (2) tears of technical experience in a specialty field of surgery (neuroscience preferred).
- Manager experience, supervisor or charge RNSalary: $100,000.00 to $149,000.00 /weekJob Type: Full-time Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Palm Springs , Manager Neurosurgery Surgical Services, Executive , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!