Company: Cardinal Financial
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that
focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and
employees-to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and
hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and
intentionally push beyond what is considered "good enough."
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and
expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a
ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
We are currently looking for energetic, hardworking, friendly,
outgoing team members for the position of Branch Manager within
branches located in southwest, CA. You'll have:
* Keep more of your profit and share less with corporate
* Less layers of management! Build your own rate sheet that's
competitive for your market
* State of the Art Origination software "Octane" like you've never
* We will handle your processing and doc drawing with quick
* Stop Losing deals over rate concessions! Give your loan
originators the best opportunity to thrive and make more money!
What You Will Do:
* Recruit, evaluate and select qualified mortgage Loan Originators
and Branch Managers for employment.
* Assume leadership role amongst Loan Originators.
* Determine a prospect's needs and sell appropriate product; Sell
loans for appropriate amounts, rates and terms that comply with
Cardinal Financial program guidelines.
* Formalizes sales strategies, forecasts and reports as
* Maintains strong familiarity with current trends in the real
estate and mortgage banking industries.
* Assist in planning and implementation of new sales and marketing
programs in the region.
What You Need:
* NMLS license required.
* At least 10 years of experience in managing sales in the mortgage
* Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal
* Ability to manage staff, lead department initiatives and work
well in a team environment.
* Advanced knowledge of mortgage originations; including product,
underwriting, investor and compliance guidelines.
* Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities without
* Demonstrated proficiency in the recruitment and management of
residential mortgage loanorigination professionals.
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite software and the
What We Offer:
* Strength, Stability, and Vision.
* Great compensation package.
* Opportunity for career growth
* A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for
* Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is
transforming the mortgage industry.
* An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your
* Great benefits package and 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum
employee contribution of 5%- Beginning the 1st of the month
following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and
aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Keywords: Cardinal Financial, Palm Springs , Branch Manager, Executive , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!