RN Case Manager
Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Case Management opening in Palm Springs, California. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Premier Health Care facility in Palm Springs, CA is hiring a
Registered Nurse Manager for our Case Management Department.
Located in the Coachella Valley Region of CA, our exclusive
communities are know for their beautiful golf courses, world class
resorts and spas.
Our facility offers a guaranteed annual RN Education stipend!! Be
paid to pursue your DSN or MSN !!
We are a Magnet Status facility that focuses on teamwork and
quality of life! Four departments received Center of Excellence
awards and our facility was recognized as a top teaching hospital
in California! Our premier health care facility receives
significant financial support provided by a broad base of generous
donors. Please see below for additional details:
* To be considered you must be a RN Case Management qualified with
five years direct inpatient case management manager experience!
Schedule: Full time; No Weekends or On-Call requirement
The RN Manager will manage all the RN Case Managers, Discharge
Planning Associate, Administrative support personnel.
- Assist in selecting, interviewing, hiring, supervise and
evaluate case management staff
- Supervise a case management staff with diverse areas of
expertise including job development
- Work collaboratively with Intake and Outreach staff, Director
of Programs staff to meet program goals and performance
- Analyze program data and plan for program
- Submit monthly reports with quantitative and qualitative
- Assist the Executive Director, Case Management Director and
Director of Operations, manage program budgets
- Review/Audit of client files (hard files and HMIS) to ensure
case management plans address identified needs, are up-to-date and
that data quality is maintained
- Ensure case management staff are regularly monitoring client
activity related to achieving personal and programmatic goals and
providing corrective action revisions to case plans as
- Coordinate staff and front desk scheduling and case management
- Attend program-related community, coalition, and committee
- Conduct or arrange for appropriate orientations, in-services,
and training for program staff
Requirements: BSN and MSN or other Masters Program, Case Management
Certification (CCMC), Experience managing hospital inpatient case
Experience: Five years Case Management experience and several years
of managing a hospital case management department
*Registered Nurses receive an annual education stipend!!
Salary is experience driven! Full Benefits, Relocation, Health,
Dental, 403B Matching, Life and much more!
Keyphrases: medical case management jobs, case manager jobs, case
manager consultant jobs, case management consultant jobs, geriatric
case management jobs, case management nursing jobs, nurse case
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Palm Springs , RN Case Manager, Executive , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!