Ambulatory Administrative Residency Coordinator
Company: Eisenhower Health
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Job Objective: A brief overview of the position.
- This position independently creates and maintains the
resident's continuity clinic schedule in collaboration with the
Graduate Medical Education Program, coordinates residents and
attending physician's schedules across Eisenhower Health, including
external partners. Assists in the administrative operations as
directed by the Program Director of the residency clinic, provides
various clerical, administrative, and general office support
- Reports to
- Manager, Director or Chief Administrative Officer
- Ages of Patients
- Primarily Adult & Geriatric Patients
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Minimal/No Potential
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree; Medical terminology course
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: Two (2) years of experience in an academic healthcare
setting; One (1) year of experience in a lead/supervisory role in
- Preferred: One (1) year of experience in hospital residency
- Essential Responsibilities
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance
policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or
concerns and reports suspected violations.
- Assists the program director in oversight of program planning,
data collection, and tracking.
- Coordinates attending physician schedules to resident ratios in
compliance with ACGME guidelines.
- Creates resident and preceptor schedules and tracks changes and
reports to Program Director and Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- Identifies and implements processes to improve quality and
customer service within the residency clinic.
- Maintains AMION & Medhub residency databases.
- Independently makes changes to resident's daily clinic
assignment as necessary for patient care.
- Develops and maintains resident team assignments with program
- Generates patient lists to transition patient workload between
Resident 2 (PGY2) and Resident 3 (PGY3) and updates EPIC.
- Coordinates resident initial clinic orientation and
- Creates and coordinates the direct observation schedule with
- Develops and maintains appointment availability for access
- Schedules faculty and resident evaluations and uploads results
- Works with offsite facilities to obtain volume numbers for
- Submits new onboarding resident information to IT for EPIC
- Prepares and delivers program reports and correspondence in a
- Schedules all residency related meetings with program
- Assists the program director with resident interviews and
- Secures patient satisfaction reports for residents and provides
to leadership for review.
- Responsible for scheduling medical student's rotation
assignments within the clinic(s).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Eisenhower Health, Palm Springs , Ambulatory Administrative Residency Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...