ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL - HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Crothall Healthcare
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Posted Date: Dec 5, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time ADMIN, OFFER
- Location: Desert Regional Medical Center - 1150 N Indian Canyon
Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00
- Requirement: Previous clerical or administrative experience
preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is a
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard
online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition
ID number 356985 . Click to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just
words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster.
Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America,
provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we
perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in
laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities
management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of
the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry
today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and
unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical duties, including answering
telephones, bookkeeping, typing, word processing, office machine
operation and filing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains other staff members to perform work activities, such as
using computer applications.
- Answers telephones, directs calls, takes messages and runs
- Prepares meeting agendas, attends meetings and
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars and arranges
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and
prepares outgoing mail.
- Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities,
business transactions and other activities.
- Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices and
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners,
facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Types, formats, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports
and other documents.
- Reviews files, records and other documents to obtain
information to respond to requests.
- Computes, records and proofreads data and other
- Processes and prepares documents, such as business or
government forms and expense reports.
- Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing and database
- Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer
questions; disseminates or explains information; takes orders and
- Collects, counts and disburses money; performs basic
bookkeeping; completes banking transactions.
- Troubleshoots problems involving office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 356985
Keywords: Crothall Healthcare, Palm Springs , ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL - HOURLY (FULL-TIME), Administration, Clerical , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!