Supervisor - Cash Operations
Company: Morongo Casino Resort and Spa
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Oversee shift activities including player services cage
transaction verifications, casino credit, scheduling, compliance
with all Internal Controls, and Title 31 Compliance. Assistant in
implementing and evaluating promotions and revenue tracking
progress with the Morongo Rewards player's card program.
- Assumes departmental responsibility in absence of the Cash
- Trains cash operations team members who need further
instruction regarding balancing, player services transactions,
and/or other policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Program and its regulations -including, but not limited to, Title
31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and -Guest
- Assists in developing and coordinating resolutions to any
deficiencies identified, providing sound and immediate corrective
- Maintains the accountability of the Player Services cash cage
in accordance with company's internal controls and requirements of
the Gaming Commission on Accounting and Internal controls.
- Receives cash, cash equivalents, personal checks cashed for
non-gaming purposes and gaming chips in return for cash.
- Processes and verifies large jackpots.
- Maintain functionality of the ATM's, Ticket Redemption Kiosks,
Currency Recycler and any other Cash Operations managed equipment.
This includes but is not limited to routine cleaning and
maintenance and troubleshooting issues such as hopper and receipt
- Handle and process all guest disputes generated as a result of
machine malfunction or error.
- Process and review Casino Credit applications.
- Maintain 4-Diamond relationships with known players and develop
4-Diamond relationships with potential players.
- Works closely with the Promotions Manager to coordinate Morongo
- Assists in managing all player and potential new player
promotions and recruitment.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of promotional
programs designed to attract and retain large groups of new and
existing guests to the casino.
- Assist with the database for the Marketing Department needs for
direct marketing and player tracking of casino guests.
- Assist in conducting promotions on the gaming floor, through
the online player tracking system and tracking promotions, events,
- Performs other job related duties as assigned. -SUPERVISORY
- Requires strong leadership and motivational skills. Will
interact with various levels of staff, management, government
officials, and the public. -
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
training team members; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work
environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations;
grooming standards, planning, monitoring, and appraising job
results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members;
developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies,
procedures, and productivity standards.Good working knowledge of
all cash operations cashiering functions, procedures and policies
in a casino environment is required. In-depth knowledge of
advertising, promotions, special events, direct mail, and player
tracking. Must have computer knowledge and be skilled in Microsoft
Word and Excel. Must have at least 2 years of cash operations
experience including frontline, team member window, and vault
experience. Strong math and money-handling skills are a necessity.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written skills are a necessity. Must
possess a high regard for guest service and team member relations.
- -EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:High School Diploma or GED required
and at least 3 years related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience in high volume
cash operations and gaming reward card programs. Two years of
Supervisory experience preferred. Casino Credit experience
preferred. -LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:Must undergo and
successfully pass a background investigation to obtain and maintain
a gaming license issued by the Morongo Gaming Agency. -LANGUAGE
SKILLS:Tact and diplomacy are essential. Ability to interpret
documents such as rules and regulations, instructions and procedure
manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively to guests and team members.
-MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and
decimals. - - - -REASONING ABILITY:Ability to solve practical
problems. - Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. - -PHYSICAL
DEMANDS:While performing the duties of this job, the team member is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk and
reach with hands and arms. The team member is occasionally required
to sit. The team member may need to lift and/or move up to 25
pounds and lift and/or move over 50 pounds. - Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. -WORK
ENVIRONMENT:This is a fast paced work environment and the position
requires the ability to cope with it. The casino environment has
moderate to loud noise levels and is a smoking environment.
-WORKING HOURS:Because we are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year,
most positions require flexibility in scheduling and may require
team members be available for evenings, weekends, holidays and
special events. A typical workweek and normal work schedules may
vary based on business needs and may include scheduled shifts
Monday through Sunday. Position may require overtime. -INDIAN
PREFERENCE:We are an Equal Opportunity Employer while practicing
Native American preference according to law.
Keywords: Morongo Casino Resort and Spa, Palm Springs , Supervisor - Cash Operations, Accounting, Auditing , Cabazon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!